A pop-up card template to use for Mother’s Day.
Mother’s Day pops up every year – so why not make a pop-up card this year? 💖 💐
Have your students use this card template to create a special card for mom on Mother’s Day. Follow the step-by-step instructions below. A blank template is available to download for students who may need a card without a message on it.
How to Make the Pop-Up Card
- Color the flowers on the background page as well as the Happy Mother’s Day planter box and items on the other page. You will only need one planter per card.
- Cut out the template and fold along the middle line so that the dotted lines are on the outside.
- Cut along the two pairs of dotted lines while the card is folded.
- Fold the card the other way. These strips will now form two right angles that pop out when the card opens.
- Cut out the planter with flowers and glue it onto the pop-up strips. This, along with the flowers in the background, will create a 3-D effect.
- Cut out the butterflies and ladybugs and glue them wherever you wish.
- The entire page can then be glued onto colored cardstock to give it durability.
- Add a personalized message to your Mother’s Day gift card.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
We have added a blank version of this card for anyone who needs a template without "Happy Mother's Day" on it.
Addition by Garrett May 4th, 2021
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!