Individual student and whole class trackers using the Writing National Literacy Learning Progression indicators.
Use the whole class Word document to visually track the Writing indicators that each of your students have mastered. Record the date and any observations that you make in the table. The Word document is fully editable, allowing you to add or remove any indicators.
Also available to download is an individual student tracker PDF.
Trackers are available for the following sub-elements:
- creating texts
- handwriting and keyboarding.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor concepts covered throughout the year
- identify areas that may need to be revisited
- assist with report writing.
Please note that these trackers are correct as of June 2018. All information was taken from the Australian Curriculum website and should be cross-referenced with any relevant curriculum documents that your school may implement before use.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
- Creating Texts - Whole Class
- Creating Texts - Individual Student
- Grammar - Whole Class
- Grammar - Individual Student
- Punctuation - Whole Class
- Punctuation - Individual Student
- Spelling - Whole Class
- Spelling - Individual Student
- Handwriting And Keyboarding - Whole Class
- Handwriting And Keyboarding - Individual Student
A version of this teaching resource document can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word, allowing you to add your own custom content.How do I open and edit this Word document?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!