An English assessment tool using the Australian Curriculum codes to track and monitor student progress in literacy.
A comprehensive assessment tracker based on the Australia English Curriculum with codes.
Monitor student progress by recording student achievements from Foundation to Year 7 in Literacy.
This resource includes an individual literacy assessment tracker for students covering:
- texts in context
- interacting with others
- interpreting, analysing, evaluating
- creating texts.
Use the drop-down menu to download these trackers as:
- Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor student progress
- identify areas for support and extension
- assist with report writing
- group students by ability
- pass on information to the next teacher.