Individual student and whole class trackers using the Number Sense and Algebra National Numeracy Learning Progression indicators.
Use the whole class Word document to visually track the Number Sense and Algebra indicators that each of your students have mastered. Record the date and any observations that you make in the table. The Word document is fully editable, allowing you to add or remove any indicators.
Also available to download is an individual student tracker PDF.
Trackers are available for the following sub-elements:
- quantifying numbers
- additive strategies
- multiplicative strategies
- operating with decimals
- operating with percentages
- understanding money
- number patterns and algebraic thinking
- comparing units (ratios, rates and proportions)
- interpreting fractions.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor concepts covered throughout the year
- identify areas that may need to be revisited
- assist with report writing.
Please note that these trackers are correct as of June 2018. All information was taken from the Australian Curriculum website and should be cross-referenced with any relevant curriculum documents that your school may implement before use.