A fun, pop-up card template for students to celebrate the new year.
Use this end of year activity in your classroom during the final weeks of the school year. Students can prepare for the new year by creating this fun craft and giving it to someone special.
This card template can also be used for events other than New Year’s Eve. The inside of the card says ‘Let’s Celebrate’ which can be applied to many different celebrations that involve fireworks.
How to create:
- Decorate the background and two of the fireworks.
- Cut out the template and fold along the middle line.
- Carefully cut along the two dotted lines and then fold the card the other way, creating two right angles that pop-up when the card opens.
- Cut out the fireworks, and glue them onto the pop-ups.
- Fold a piece of coloured A4 card in half and glue the template into the fold so that the card can open and close correctly.
- Cut out and glue items from page 3, and use them to decorate the card’s cover.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!