A fun, pop-up card template for students to celebrate the new year.
Use this holiday activity in your classroom in the weeks leading up to the new year or after returning from winter break!
This card template can also be used for events other than New Year’s Eve. The inside of the card says ‘Let’s Celebrate’ which can be applied to many different celebrations that involve fireworks.
How to create:
- Decorate the background and two of the fireworks.
- Cut out the template and fold along the middle line.
- Carefully cut along the two dotted lines and then fold the card the other way, creating two right angles that pop-up when the card opens.
- Cut out the fireworks, and glue them onto the pop-ups.
- Fold a piece of coloured A4 card in half and glue the template into the fold so that the card can open and close correctly.
- Cut out and glue items from page 3, and use them to decorate the card’s cover.