A fun, pop-up card template for students to celebrate the new year.
Use this holiday activity in your classroom in the weeks leading up to the new year or after returning from winter break!
How to create:
- Decorate the background and two of the fireworks.
- Cut out the template and fold along the middle line.
- Carefully cut along the two dotted lines and then fold the card the other way, creating two right angles that pop-up when the card opens.
- Cut out the fireworks, and glue them onto the pop-ups.
- Cut out and glue items from page 3, and use them to decorate the card’s cover.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!