A Numeracy assessment tool to monitor student progress for Aspect 1: Counting Sequences.
A comprehensive assessment tracker based on the New South Wales Numeracy Continuum.
Monitor student progress by recording achievements from Aspect 1:
- forward number word sequence
- backward number word sequence
- numeral identification
- counting by 10s and 100s.
This resource includes an assessment tracker, to use for individual students, from Kindergarten to Year 6.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor student progress
- identify areas for support and extension
- assist with report writing
- group students by ability
- pass on information to the next teacher.
Use the drop-down menu to download this resource as:
- Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel.
Use this resource in conjunction with our collection of Pre and Post Tests.