A Numeracy assessment tool to monitor student progress for Aspect 2: Counting as a Problem Solving Process.
A comprehensive assessment tracker based on the New South Wales Numeracy Continuum.
Monitor student progress by recording achievements from Aspect 2:
- Early Arithmetical Strategies (EAS refers to the range of counting strategies that are used to solve addition and subtraction problems).
This resource includes an assessment tracker, to use for individual students, from Kindergarten to Year 6.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor student progress
- identify areas for support and extension
- assist with report writing
- group students by ability
- pass on information to the next teacher.
Use the drop-down menu to download this resource as:
- Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel.
Use this resource in conjunction with our collection of Pre and Post Tests.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
This resource can now be downloaded and edited with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Addition by Victoria (Teach Starter) Apr 3rd, 2017
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!