A Numeracy assessment tool to monitor student progress for Aspect 4: Place Value.
A comprehensive assessment tracker based on the New South Wales Numeracy Continuum.
Monitor student progress by recording achievements from Aspect 4:
- Place Value (Students should be at least at the counting-on-and-back stage to be placed on the Place Value Framework).
This resource includes an assessment tracker, to use for individual students, from Kindergarten to Year 6.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor student progress
- identify areas for support and extension
- assist with report writing
- group students by ability
- pass on information to the next teacher.
Use the drop-down menu to download this resource as:
- Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel.
Use this resource in conjunction with our collection of Pre and Post Tests.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
This resource can now be downloaded and edited with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Addition by Victoria (Teach Starter) Apr 3rd, 2017
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!