A 13 page set of assessment trackers to monitor student progress in numeracy.
A set of numeracy assessment trackers based on the New South Wales Numeracy Continuum to monitor student progress.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor student progress from Kindergarten to Year 6
- identify areas for support and extension
- assist with report writing
- group students by ability
- pass on information to the next teacher.
This resource includes a set of assessment trackers for:
- Aspect 1 – Counting Sequences
- Aspect 2 – Counting as a Problem Solving Process
- Aspect 3 – Pattern and Number Structure
- Aspect 4 – Place Value
- Aspect 5 – Multiplication and Division
- Aspect 6 – Fraction Units
- Aspect 7 – Unit Structure of Length, Area and Volume.
Use the drop-down menu to download this resource as:
- Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel.
Use this resource in conjunction with our collection of Pre and Post Tests.
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
A version of this teaching resource document can be opened and edited in Microsoft Word, allowing you to add your own custom content.How do I open and edit this Word document?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Comments & Reviews
This resource can be downloaded and edited with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Addition by Victoria (Teach Starter) 3rd Apr, 2017
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!