A 13 page set of assessment trackers to monitor student progress in numeracy.
A set of numeracy assessment trackers based on the New South Wales Numeracy Continuum to monitor student progress.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor student progress from Kindergarten to Year 6
- identify areas for support and extension
- assist with report writing
- group students by ability
- pass on information to the next teacher.
This resource includes a set of assessment trackers for:
- Aspect 1 – Counting Sequences
- Aspect 2 – Counting as a Problem Solving Process
- Aspect 3 – Pattern and Number Structure
- Aspect 4 – Place Value
- Aspect 5 – Multiplication and Division
- Aspect 6 – Fraction Units
- Aspect 7 – Unit Structure of Length, Area and Volume.
Use the drop-down menu to download this resource as:
- Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel.
Use this resource in conjunction with our collection of Pre and Post Tests.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
This resource can be downloaded and edited with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Addition by Victoria (Teach Starter) Apr 3rd, 2017
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!