A 26 page set of assessment trackers to monitor student progress in numeracy from Prep to Year 6.
A set of numeracy assessment trackers based on the Queensland Numeracy Indicators to monitor student progress and achievements.
This resource includes numeracy assessment trackers from Prep to Year 7 for:
- calculating and estimating
- recognising and using patterns and relationships
- using fractions, decimals, percentages, ratios and rates
- using spatial reasoning
- interpreting and drawing conclusions from statistical information
- using measurement.
Use the drop-down menu to download these trackers as:
- Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor student progress
- identify areas for support and extension
- assist with report writing
- group students by ability
- pass on information to the next teacher.
Use this resource in conjunction with our collection of Pre and Post Tests.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
This resource now includes Year 7
Addition by Victoria (Teach Starter) Oct 5th, 2017
This resource can now be downloaded and edited with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Addition by Victoria (Teach Starter) Mar 30th, 2017
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!