A 19 slide PowerPoint presentation template to help plan out a parent information night.
This PowerPoint presentation has been designed to help teachers when planning a parent information night.
A set of slides have been created with titles for you to use. Blank slides have also been included if you would prefer to use your own titles.
Slide titles include:
- All About Me – on this slide you can put a photo of yourself and some interesting facts you’d be happy to share.
- School Information – you can include general school information like absenteeism, school parades, office contact details etc.
- Routines and Procedures – talk about your daily routines and procedures in the classroom.
- Behaviour Expectations – talk about the school’s behaviour policy and what you do in your classroom to manage behaviour.
- Curriculum and Teaching Units – give a brief idea of the teaching units and curriculum topics you’ll be covering during the year.
- Homework – talk about what parents should expect with homework for the children.
- Parent Helpers – if you are keen to get parent helpers you can talk about that on this slide.
- Contact Details – how can parents contact you and what’s the best way to get in touch.
- Lunches – talk about when student eat during the day, you can also talk about any allergies.
- Important Dates – any important dates that will be coming up throughout the year such as excursions or standardised testing
- Weekly Timetable – include specialist times etc.
- Classroom Apps – include a list of apps that are used in the classroom that parents may want to use on their home devices.
Don’t forget there are blank slides at the end of this download if you wish to create your own headings.