A worksheet for students to outline a proposed law.
Students think of a new law that they would like to propose for their classroom or country, then complete the following questions:
- Outline your proposed law.
- Outline your reasons for the proposed law.
- Explain why you believe the law is fair.
- Outline how the law will be enforced.
- Explain any consequences for the law if it is broken.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
Australian Curriculum alignment
Where ideas for new laws can come from and how they become law
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!