Free Download: Puppy Dog String Puppet Craft Template
A simple puppy dog string puppet template.
Use this printable template to create a cute puppy dog string puppet using split pins, pop sticks and tape.
Print and photocopy the Puppy Dog String Puppet Craft Template. You will need one per student. The puppets can be made using regular paper or using a lightweight card.
- Decorate and cut out each part of the puppet.
- Punch holes through each of the small circles on the template.
- Fold the body of the dog along the two dashed lines (the fold becomes the dog’s belly).
- Glue the ears onto each side of the face. Use split pins or glue to attach the legs, the head and the tail to
- Tape one piece of string to the back of the head and another piece of string to the back of the body near
the tail. Attach the other end of each string to a wooden ruler or pop sticks.
You can also download a patterned version of this free dog string puppet template, suitable for a Year of the Dog Lunar New Year activity or mindfulness colouring activity.
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Share this teaching resource
Do you have friends missing out on Teach Starter? Easily share this teaching resource with your friends and colleagues using the links below.
Photos of this resource, shared by teachers, parents and the Teach Starter team!
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!