Five posters for forces providing an explanation and pictorial examples.
The posters include:
- Pull Forces – A pull is a force moving something towards you.
- Push Forces – A push is a force moving something away from you.
- Friction – Friction is the resistance of motion when one object rubs against another. Anytime two objects rub against each other, they cause friction. When we rub our hands together to warm them up, we cause friction.
- Gravity – Gravity is a force. The force of gravity pulls us to the ground. A ball will fall to the ground because of the force of gravity.
- Air Resistance (Drag) – A force that acts in the opposite direction of a moving object, causing friction.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Incorrect spelling of 'buoyancy' corrected on the Floating poster.
Fix by Stephanie (Teach Starter) Jul 19th, 2020
Posters have had design updates. Resistance (drag) has been added to the collection of posters.
Addition by Royce (Teach Starter) Jun 29th, 2020
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!