A fun mini-book of activities for students to complete when learning about female role models.
Use this teaching resource in the classroom when learning about female role models.
Students learn what a role model is, and then identify a woman or girl who is a role model to them. This is a great activity for International Women’s Day.
To make the mini-books:
- Print off a template for each student to complete each of the activities.
- Fold all of the lines on the page, including all of the horizontal lines and all of the vertical lines.
- Open the paper back out and fold in half along the middle vertical line.
- Cut the dotted line between pages 2, 3, 6 and 7.
- Fold the worksheet in half.
- Push pages together so that all the pages are on the outside. The cut section will open out in a diamond shape before folding in on itself to form the pages.
- Sort the pages, so that the title page is at the front and the Teach Starter logo is at the back, with the page numbers in order from 1 to 6, creating a little mini book.