A fun, hands-on activity using dice and a chart to create a superhero.
A fantastic drawing and maths activity where students roll a dice to create their very own superhero character.
- Roll the dice and match the number on the dice with a row on the chart.
- See which superhero body is on that row (in the “1st Roll” column).
- Draw the body on a piece of blank paper.
- Roll again, match the number to a row on the chart and see which head your superhero will have (in the “2nd Roll” column).
- Draw your superhero’s head on the body.
- Continue until you have created your superhero.
- Decorate your superhero, create a background and choose a superhero name!