A fun, hands-on activity using a number cube and a chart to create a superhero.
A fantastic art activity where students roll a number cube to create their very own superhero character.
- Roll the number cube and match the number on the cube with a row on the chart.
- See which superhero body is on that row (in the “1st Roll” column).
- Draw the body on a piece of blank paper.
- Roll again, match the number to a row on the chart and see which head your superhero will have (in the “2nd Roll” column).
- Draw your superhero’s head on the body.
- Continue until you have created your superhero.
- Decorate your superhero, create a background, and choose a superhero name!
Once students have created their superhero character, have them write their own comic using one of these comic strip templates.How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!