A pack of the resources needed to complete Chapter 5 of the Missing Mona Lisa Adventure.
Please note: These resources have been designed to be used solely with our The Missing Mona Lisa – Integrated Learning Adventure.
The resource pack includes:
- Email 3 – Detective Le Gall – An email from the detective to provide the final two police interviews.
- Police Interview Transcripts – Provide Adventure Agents with a copy of interview transcripts for Elise Olliver and Evan Collet, or display them on the interactive whiteboard.
- Suspect Character Profile Worksheet – This character profile can be used to add any important information about a suspect’s character, role, movements, motive etc. Provide each Adventure Agent with a worksheet to complete or print them on A3 and add information as a class.
- Conflicting Evidence Worksheet – Students will use this worksheet to record any conflicting evidence from the witness statements and police interviews for each character.
- Louvre Ticket ID Numbers – Use the list of ticket ID numbers and names to find the owner of the ticket stub found near the Mona Lisa on Monday 6 April. (There is no black and white version available for this resource).
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!