A pack of the resources needed to complete Chapter 6 of the Missing Mona Lisa Adventure.
Please note: These resources have been designed to be used solely with our The Missing Mona Lisa – Integrated Learning Adventure.
The resource pack includes:
- Email 4 – Detective Le Gall – A new email from the detective containing evidence found in a search of the suspects’ offices and raising the possibility that the exhibition was unguarded at the time of the theft. A colour and black and white version are available in the download.
- New Evidence for Evidence Folder – Five new pieces of evidence to add to the Evidence Folder.
- Security Timetable – The timetable of shifts for the Louvre’s security guards. Provide each Adventure Agent with a copy or display a copy on the wall or on the interactive whiteboard.
- The Louvre Night Security Procedures – A procedure sheet detailing when guards are away from certain exhibitions. Give all agents a copy or display it on the interactive whiteboard or classroom wall.
- Who Had Access? Worksheet – A worksheet that helps Adventure Agents determine who could have accessed the painting. Provide a copy for each agent or display it and ask them to write the answers in their Detective Notebooks or existing workbook.