A whole class assessment tool to monitor student progress in numeracy.
An assessment tracker based on the New South Wales Numeracy Continuum to monitor student progress.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor student progress
- identify areas for support and extension
- assist with report writing
- group students by ability
- pass on information to the next teacher.
This whole class numeracy assessment tracker includes Aspects 1 to 7:
- counting sequences
- counting as a problem solving process
- pattern and number structure
- place value
- multiplication and division
- fraction units
- unit structure of length, area and volume.
Use the drop-down menu to download this resource as:
- Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel.
Use this resource in conjunction with our collection of Pre and Post Tests.