A whole class assessment tool to monitor student progress in numeracy.
An assessment tracker based on the New South Wales Numeracy Continuum to monitor student progress.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor student progress
- identify areas for support and extension
- assist with report writing
- group students by ability
- pass on information to the next teacher.
This whole class numeracy assessment tracker includes Aspects 1 to 7:
- counting sequences
- counting as a problem solving process
- pattern and number structure
- place value
- multiplication and division
- fraction units
- unit structure of length, area and volume.
Use the drop-down menu to download this resource as:
- Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel.
Use this resource in conjunction with our collection of Pre and Post Tests.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
This resource can now be downloaded and edited with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Addition by Victoria (Teach Starter) Apr 3rd, 2017
Maths icon updated.
Fix by Victoria (Teach Starter) Sep 8th, 2016
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!