A whole class assessment tool to monitor student progress in numeracy.
An assessment tracker based on the Queensland Numeracy Indicators to monitor student progress and achievements across numeracy.
This whole class numeracy assessment tracker includes:
- calculating and estimating
- recognising and using patterns and relationships
- using fractions, decimals, percentages, ratios and rates
- using spatial reasoning
- interpreting and drawing conclusions from statistical information
- using measurement.
Use the drop-down menu to download these trackers as:
- Adobe Reader (PDF)
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel.
Use this tracker to:
- monitor student progress
- identify areas for support and extension
- assist with report writing
- group students by ability
- pass on information to the next teacher.
Use this resource in conjunction with our collection of Pre and Post Tests.