A Teaching Resource Pack about nutrition and healthy eating.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Healthy Eating – Title Poster
- Try for 2 and 5 Fruit and Vegetable Poster
- My Plate – Healthy Eating Guide
- My Plate Poster
- Food Journal Worksheets
- Healthy and Unhealthy Food Choices Worksheets
- Naming Fruit and Vegetables Worksheet
- Food Choices Sorting Activity – Lunchbox
- Food Choices Activity
- What’s On Your Plate Worksheet
- Fruit Word Wall Vocabulary
- Vegetable Word Wall Vocabulary
- Legend In Your Own Lunchbox Checklist and Awards
- Healthy Eating – Eat Well Guide Poster
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
Key Stage 1 (KS1)
Key Stage 1 (KS1) covers students in Year 1 and Year 2.
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
Pupils should develop fundamental movement skills, become increasingly competent and confident and access a broad range of opportunities to extend their agility, balance and coordination, individually and with others. They should be able to engage in...
Pupils should continue to apply and develop a broader range of skills, learning how to use them in different ways and to link them to make actions and sequences of movement. They should enjoy communicating, collaborating and competing with each other...
- Personal, social and emotional development
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!