An extensive collection of teaching resources about the human body and the impacts of exercise and healthy eating.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- A Look Inside the Human Body – Title Poster
- Look Inside the Human Body – Word Wall
- Thermometer Poster
- Blood Pressure Monitor Poster
- Lung Capacity Worksheet
- Pulse Rate Observation and Journal
- Skin Diagram Poster
- Fashion and Function – Skin Cancer Worksheet
- Digestive System Posters
- A Look Inside the Human Body Teaching Resource Pack
- Respiratory System Posters
- The Human Skeletal System Poster
- Nervous System Posters
- Muscular System Posters
- Circulatory and Cardiovascular System Poster
- Food Journal Worksheets
- Exercise Journal Worksheet
- Survey Data Collection Worksheets
- Healthy Lifestyle – Advertising Challenge
- Digestive System Worksheets
- The Respiratory System – Worksheets
- What is an X-ray? – Poster
- Try for 2 and 5 Fruit and Vegetable Poster
- The Circulatory and Cardiovascular System Match-Up Activity
- The Respiratory System Match-Up Activity
- The Human Skeletal System Worksheet
- The Human Skeletal System Game
- Cardiovascular System Word Wall Vocabulary
- Digestive System Word Wall Vocabulary
- Skeletal System Word Wall Vocabulary
- Respiratory System Word Wall Vocabulary
- Muscular System Word Wall Vocabulary
- Nervous System Word Wall Vocabulary
- The Eat Well Guide
- Healthy Synonym Poster
- Types of Graphs Posters and Worksheets
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
The principal focus of science teaching in upper key stage 2 is to enable pupils to develop a deeper understanding of a wide range of scientific ideas. They should do this through exploring and talking about their ideas; asking their own questions ab...
- Animals, including humans
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!