An extensive collection of teaching resources about the human body and the impacts of exercise and healthy eating.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- A Look Inside the Human Body – Title Poster
- Look Inside the Human Body – Word Wall
- Thermometer Poster
- Blood Pressure Monitor Poster
- Lung Capacity Worksheet
- Pulse Rate Observation and Journal
- Skin Diagram Poster
- Fashion and Function – Skin Cancer Worksheet
- Digestive System Posters
- A Look Inside the Human Body Teaching Resource Pack
- Respiratory System Posters
- The Human Skeletal System Poster
- Nervous System Posters
- Muscular System Posters
- Circulatory and Cardiovascular System Poster
- Food Journal Worksheets
- Exercise Journal Worksheet
- Survey Data Collection Worksheets
- Healthy Lifestyle – Advertising Challenge
- Digestive System Worksheets
- The Respiratory System – Worksheets
- What is an X-ray? – Poster
- Try for 2 and 5 Fruit and Vegetable Poster
- The Circulatory and Cardiovascular System Match-Up Activity
- The Respiratory System Match-Up Activity
- The Human Skeletal System Worksheet
- The Human Skeletal System Game
- Cardiovascular System Word Wall Vocabulary
- Digestive System Word Wall Vocabulary
- Skeletal System Word Wall Vocabulary
- Respiratory System Word Wall Vocabulary
- Muscular System Word Wall Vocabulary
- Nervous System Word Wall Vocabulary
- My Plate – Healthy Eating Guide
- Healthy Synonym Poster
- Types of Graphs Posters and Worksheets
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
The principal focus of science teaching in upper key stage 2 is to enable pupils to develop a deeper understanding of a wide range of scientific ideas. They should do this through exploring and talking about their ideas; asking their own questions ab...
- Animals, including humans
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!