A collection of teaching resources to use when teaching a chemistry unit on pure substances, mixtures and separating techniques.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Pure Substances and Mixtures – Title Poster
- Pure Substances and Mixtures – Separation Techniques Posters
- Safety in the Lab – Science Poster
- What are Pure Substances and Mixtures? – Posters
- Physical and Chemical Properties of Substances Worksheet
- Pure Substances and Mixtures – Vocabulary Worksheet
- Techniques for Separating Mixtures – Worksheet
- Pure Substances and Mixtures Science PowerPoint
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
- Properties and changes of materials
The principal focus of science teaching in upper key stage 2 is to enable pupils to develop a deeper understanding of a wide range of scientific ideas. They should do this through exploring and talking about their ideas; asking their own questions ab...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!