A teaching resource pack of posters, worksheets and activities for teaching animal and plant adaptation and evolution.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Animal and Plant Adaptations – Title Poster
- Behavioural, Structural and Physiological Adaptations
- Plant and Animal Adaptations – Structural Adaptation Posters
- Plant and Animal Adaptations – Vocabulary Task
- Plant and Animal Adaptations – Comprehension Task
- Plant and Animal Adaptations – Worksheet Pack
- Science Experiment – Blubber Me!
- Animal Adaptations – Inquiry Task
- Animal Adaptations Page Borders
- Plant And Animal Adaptations PowerPoint
- Plant And Animal Adaptations Decorations Pack
- Plant and Animal Adaptations – Word Wall Vocabulary
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Animals, including humans
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
- Living things and their habitats
The principal focus of science teaching in upper key stage 2 is to enable pupils to develop a deeper understanding of a wide range of scientific ideas. They should do this through exploring and talking about their ideas; asking their own questions ab...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!