A teaching resource pack of posters, worksheets and activities for teaching animal and plant adaptation and evolution.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Animal and Plant Adaptations – Title Poster
- Behavioral, Structural and Physiological Adaptations
- Plant and Animal Adaptations – Structural Adaptation Posters
- Plant and Animal Adaptations – Vocabulary Task
- Plant and Animal Adaptations – Comprehension Task
- Plant and Animal Adaptations – Worksheet Pack
- Science Experiment – Blubber Me!
- Animal Adaptations – Inquiry Task
- Animal Adaptations Page Borders
- Plant And Animal Adaptations PowerPoint
- Plant And Animal Adaptations Decorations Pack
- Plant and Animal Adaptations – Word Wall Vocabulary
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
National Curriculum in England alignment
The principal focus of science teaching in upper key stage 2 is to enable pupils to develop a deeper understanding of a wide range of scientific ideas. They should do this through exploring and talking about their ideas; asking their own questions ab...
- Living things and their habitats
- Animals, including humans
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!