A comprehensive set of posters, activities and worksheets related to the concept of light.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Light Fantastic PowerPoint
- In the Shadows Worksheet
- Light and Shadow – Design an Experiment Worksheet
- Science Experiment – Angles of Reflection
- Refracting Light Task Cards
- In Living Colour Worksheet
- See Light Through Me Worksheet
- Science Experiment – True Colours
- Science Experiment – Lights Line Up!
- Light Word Wall Vocabulary
- Light Display Banner Version 2
- What’s in the Box? – Worksheet
- Let the Sun Shine In! – Worksheet
- Science Experiment – Line Up the Light!
- Light Diffraction Poster
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
The principal focus of science teaching in upper key stage 2 is to enable pupils to develop a deeper understanding of a wide range of scientific ideas. They should do this through exploring and talking about their ideas; asking their own questions ab...
- Working scientifically
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!