A comprehensive pack including posters, activities and worksheets about earthquakes and earthquake safety.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Earthquakes – Title Poster
- Earthquake Poster
- Plate Tectonics Poster
- Earthquake – Tectonic Plates Geology Diagram Poster
- Layers of the Earth
- Earthquake – Vocabulary Worksheet
- Comprehension – What are Earthquakes?
- Earthquake – Safety Poster
- Earthquakes – Shake, Rattle and Fall Experiment
- Earthquake Inquiry Task – Newspaper Report
- Plotting Earthquakes Worksheet
- Earthquake Page Border
- Earthquake Word Wall Vocabulary
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Earth and space
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
The principal focus of science teaching in upper key stage 2 is to enable pupils to develop a deeper understanding of a wide range of scientific ideas. They should do this through exploring and talking about their ideas; asking their own questions ab...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!