A collection of teaching resources including posters, worksheets and experiments to use when teaching your class about the interplay of the sun, Earth and moon.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Sun, Earth and Moon – Title Poster
- Day and Night Poster
- Day and Night Venn Diagram
- Sun and Moon Effects – Your Shadow Activity
- How to Make a Sundial
- The Seasons Around the World Posters and Worksheet
- The Tides Poster
- Solar and Lunar Eclipse Posters
- Moon Phases Worksheet – Northern Hemisphere
- Moon Phases Worksheet – Southern Hemisphere
- Moon Phases Posters – Southern Hemisphere
- Moon Phases Posters – Northern Hemisphere
- The Relative Distance From the Sun to Earth
- Night and Day Worksheet
- Celestial Bodies – The Moon PowerPoint
- Movement of the Sun, Earth and Moon Model
- Celestial Bodies – The Earth PowerPoint
- Celestial Bodies – The Sun PowerPoint
- Interplay of the Sun, Earth and Moon Poster
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
The principal focus of science teaching in upper key stage 2 is to enable pupils to develop a deeper understanding of a wide range of scientific ideas. They should do this through exploring and talking about their ideas; asking their own questions ab...
- Earth and space
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!