A resource pack containing a range of posters, worksheets and activities to use when teaching your class about forces, specifically push and pull.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Push and Pull Forces – Title Poster
- Push and Pull – Forces Posters
- Push and Pull – Playground Forces Worksheet
- Push and Pull – Forces Worksheet
- Push and Pull – Picture and Sentence Sort Worksheet
- Push and Pull – Inquiry Task
- Air Resistance Investigation
- Push and Pull – Water Investigation
- Push and Pull – Vocabulary Worksheet
- Push and Pull – Fun with Forces Worksheet
- Forces and Motion – Border Trimmers
- Forces and Motion Word Wall Vocabulary
- Forces and Motion – Title Page
- Forces and Motion Page Border
- Push and Pull PowerPoint
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
The principal focus of science teaching in lower key stage 2 is to enable pupils to broaden their scientific view of the world around them. They should do this through exploring, talking about, testing and developing ideas about everyday phenomena an...
- Forces and magnets
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!