A resource pack containing a range of posters, worksheets and activities to use when teaching your class about forces, specifically push and pull.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Push and Pull Forces – Title Poster
- Push and Pull – Forces Posters
- Push and Pull – Playground Forces Worksheet
- Push and Pull – Forces Worksheet
- Push and Pull – Picture and Sentence Sort Worksheet
- Push and Pull – Inquiry Task
- Air Resistance Investigation
- Push and Pull – Water Investigation
- Push and Pull – Vocabulary Worksheet
- Push and Pull – Fun with Forces Worksheet
- Forces and Motion – Border Trimmers
- Forces and Motion Word Wall Vocabulary
- Forces and Motion – Title Page
- Forces and Motion Page Border
- Push and Pull Forces PowerPoint
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Forces and magnets
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
The principal focus of science teaching in lower key stage 2 is to enable pupils to broaden their scientific view of the world around them. They should do this through exploring, talking about, testing and developing ideas about everyday phenomena an...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!