A resource pack containing a range of posters, worksheets and activities to use when teaching your class about forces, specifically push and pull.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Push and Pull Forces – Title Poster
- Push and Pull – Forces Posters
- Push and Pull – Playground Forces Worksheet
- Push and Pull – Forces Worksheet
- Push and Pull – Picture and Sentence Sort Worksheet
- Push and Pull – Inquiry Task
- Air Resistance Investigation
- Push and Pull – Water Investigation
- Push and Pull – Vocabulary Worksheet
- Push and Pull – Fun with Forces Worksheet
- Forces and Motion – Border Trimmers
- Forces and Motion Word Wall Vocabulary
- Forces and Motion – Title Page
- Forces and Motion Page Border
- Push and Pull PowerPoint
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
The principal focus of science teaching in lower key stage 2 is to enable pupils to broaden their scientific view of the world around them. They should do this through exploring, talking about, testing and developing ideas about everyday phenomena an...
- Forces and magnets
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!