This extensive collection of minibeasts resources includes educational posters, classroom decorations, word wall templates, page templates and worksheets for you to mix and match with your class.
What are ‘minibeasts‘?
Minibeasts are small animals without backbones. Insects, spiders, snails and worms are common types of minibeasts.
What’s in this teaching resource pack?
Differentiated minibeast teaching resources for lower, middle and upper years. This pack is in no particular order and is designed for you to mix and match the resources you would like to use in your classroom.
- Minibeasts - Title Poster
- What are Minibeasts? - Poster
- Minibeasts Facts Poster
- Minibeasts Classification Poster
- Insect Anatomy - Poster and Worksheet
- Arachnid Anatomy - Poster and Worksheet
- Identifying Minibeasts Poster
- Minibeasts - Word Wall
- Minibeasts - Cut Out Decorations
- Minibeast Mission - Research Task
- Finding Minibeasts - Activity
- Draw a Minibeast - Activity
- Minibeast Life Cycle - Blank Templates
- Silkworm Life Cycle Poster
- Silkworm Life Cycle Cut and Paste Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Fly Poster
- Fly Life Cycle Sort Activity
- Grasshopper Life Cycle - Blank Template
- Butterfly Life Cycle Poster
- Minibeast Adjectives Worksheet
- Snail and Slug Minibeast Page Border - Word Template
- Slug and Snail Minibeast Page Borders
- Minibeasts - Banner
- Minibeasts - Portrait Page Border
- Minibeast Fact Cards
- Minibeasts - Letters and Number Bunting
- Minibeasts - Letter, Number and Punctuation Set