A comprehensive resource pack of posters, worksheets, teaching presentations and activities for teaching about how clouds are formed and the different types of clouds.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- All About Clouds – Title Poster
- Types of Clouds Poster
- Types of Clouds – Individual Posters
- The Water Cycle Poster – V2
- The Water Cycle – Worksheet
- Types of Clouds – Identifier
- Clouds – KWL Chart
- Rain Cloud in a Jar Experiment
- Rain Cloud Flip Book Template
- All About Clouds – Cloze Worksheet
- My Cloud Journal
- Creative Cloud Painting – Teacher Instructions
- Rain Cloud Mobile – Teacher Instructions and Template
- Cloud Graphing Activity
- All About Clouds PowerPoint
- Clouds Word Wall Vocabulary
- All About Clouds – Page Borders
- All About Clouds Decorations Pack
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
The principal focus of science teaching in lower key stage 2 is to enable pupils to broaden their scientific view of the world around them. They should do this through exploring, talking about, testing and developing ideas about everyday phenomena an...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!