A worksheet to deepen students’ understanding of fractions.
Assign each student a fraction, or allow the students to choose their own fraction. This is written in the box at the top of the worksheet.
Students then complete a ‘fact file’ for their chosen fraction. Activities include:
- identifying the numerator and denominator
- identifying an equivalent fraction, decimal and percentage
- locating the fraction on a number line
- drawing a visual representation of the fraction
- writing a word problem about the fraction.
Display the completed worksheets around your classroom.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!