A three-page assessment covering various fractions concepts.
This fractions assessment covers the following concepts:
- placing unit fractions on a number line
- comparing unit fractions
- finding equivalent fractions
- reducing fractions to lowest terms
- converting improper fractions to mixed numerals (and vice versa)
- adding and subtracting fractions with the same denominators
- addition and subtraction word problems.
Answer sheets for teachers are also provided.
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Fractions (including decimals and percentages)
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) – Upper
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Upper covers students in Year 5 and Year 6.
The principal focus of mathematics teaching in upper key stage 2 is to ensure that pupils extend their understanding of the number system and place value to include larger integers. This should develop the connections that pupils make between multipl...
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!