A workbook to use when teaching homophones.
Provide this workbook to students to assist them in consolidating their understanding of using homophones correctly in context. Some of the activities in this workbook include:
- cutting out and matching pairs of written homophones
- choosing the correct homophone to use in a sentence
- drawing a picture to illustrate a homophone’s meaning
- matching a picture with the correct written homophone
- practising use of ‘there and their’, ‘wear and where’ and ‘your and you’re’
- circling the incorrect homophones in a passage of text.
Answer sheets for teachers are also provided.