22 number and place value worksheets linked to the National Curriculum in England.
- pre- and post-testing
- independent classwork
This teaching resource pack includes worksheets addressing the following concepts:
- number sequences and skip counting by 6, 7 and 9
- number sequences and skip counting by 25 and 1000
- 1000 more and 1000 less
- counting backwards
- representing numbers to 10 000
- place value
- place value to thousands
- comparing and ordering numbers beyond 1000
- rounding numbers to the nearest 10, 100 and 1000 and
- converting roman numerals.
Answer sheets are also provided.
National Curriculum Curriculum alignment
- Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower
Key Stage 2 (KS2) - Lower covers students in Year 3 and Year 4.
The principal focus of mathematics teaching in lower key stage 2 is to ensure that pupils become increasingly fluent with whole numbers and the four operations, including number facts and the concept of place value. This should ensure that pupils dev...
- Number and place value
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!