An educational poster showing students how to lay out a personal letter.
This poster highlights the different parts of a personal letter and give students a visual reference when planning and writing friendly letters.
- Heading – Your name and address.
- Date – The date you wrote your letter on.
- Greeting – Your hello.
- Content – What you want to say and the reason why you are writing.
- Closing – The way you want to end your letter.
- Signature – Sign your name.
- PS (Postscript) – Found at the end of a letter. You can put anything you forgot to say here.
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!