A comprehensive resource pack helping students to recognize cause and effect.
Recognizing cause and effect is an important comprehension strategy for students to understand. This fantastic resource packcontains the following resources:
- Cause and Effect Poster a great visual reminder ofhow to recognize cause and effect.
- Cause and Effect Matching Game a great game to play as a small group or whole class activity.
- Cause and Effect Sorting Worksheet students matchthe cause with their corresponding effect.
- Cause and Effect Worksheet students fill in the cause or effect.
- Cause and Effect Comprehension Task use this taskwhen teaching students how to recognize cause and effectwhen reading.
- 120 Comprehension Strategy Question Cards question cards that can be used with any piece of text.
- Comprehension Task Cards set of five task cards focusing on recognizing cause and effect.
- Worksheets have corresponding answer sheets for teachers.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Recognize Cause and Effect Poster
- Cause and Effect Matching Cards
- Cause and Effect – Sentence Sort Worksheet
- Cause and Effect – Scenario Worksheet
- Cause and Effect – Comprehension Task
- 120 Comprehension Strategy Question Cards
- Comprehension Task Cards – Recognizing Cause And Effect
Plan to inspire every child with hundreds of teacher planning and wellness stickers or one of two merit sticker books. Get your free book with a Teach Plus plan.Upgrade to Teach Plus and claim → Learn more
Free Sticker Books Terms & Conditions: The free sticker book offer is only available for 1 claim per active Plus & Ultimate plan members during the promotional period commencing on the 6th December 2019 and closes when stocks run out. To claim the promotional gift, claimants must validate their postal address via our online form. Teach Starter reserves the right to change, amend or end a promotion at any time without notice.
Common Core Curriculum alignment
Describe the relationship between a series of historical events, scientific ideas or concepts, or steps in technical procedures in a text, using language that pertains to time, sequence, and cause/effect.
Explain events, procedures, ideas, or concepts in a historical, scientific, or technical text, including what happened and why, based on specific information in the text.
Explain the relationships or interactions between two or more individuals, events, ideas, or concepts in a historical, scientific, or technical text based on specific information in the text.
Find more resources for these topics
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!