A comprehensive resource pack helping students to recognize cause and effect.
Recognizing cause and effect is an important comprehension strategy for students to understand. This fantastic resource packcontains the following resources:
- Cause and Effect Poster a great visual reminder ofhow to recognize cause and effect.
- Cause and Effect Matching Game a great game to play as a small group or whole class activity.
- Cause and Effect Sorting Worksheet students matchthe cause with their corresponding effect.
- Cause and Effect Worksheet students fill in the cause or effect.
- Cause and Effect Comprehension Task use this taskwhen teaching students how to recognize cause and effectwhen reading.
- 120 Comprehension Strategy Question Cards question cards that can be used with any piece of text.
- Comprehension Task Cards set of five task cards focusing on recognizing cause and effect.
- Worksheets have corresponding answer sheets for teachers.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Recognize Cause and Effect Poster
- Cause and Effect Matching Cards
- Cause and Effect – Sentence Sort Worksheet
- Cause and Effect – Scenario Worksheet
- Cause and Effect – Comprehension Task
- 120 Comprehension Strategy Question Cards
- Comprehension Task Cards – Recognizing Cause And Effect
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Common Core State Standards alignment
Describe the relationship between a series of historical events, scientific ideas or concepts, or steps in technical procedures in a text, using language that pertains to time, sequence, and cause/effect....
Explain events, procedures, ideas, or concepts in a historical, scientific, or technical text, including what happened and why, based on specific information in the text....
Explain the relationships or interactions between two or more individuals, events, ideas, or concepts in a historical, scientific, or technical text based on specific information in the text....
Find more resources for these topics
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!