19 posters showing the different spelling and meanings of homophones.
This teaching resource pack includes:
- Shore and Sure Homophones Poster
- Their, They’re, and There Homophones Poster
- Rite, Write, and Right Homophones Poster
- Buy, By, and Bye Homophones Poster
- Affect and Effect Homophones Poster
- Witch and Which Homophones Poster
- Who’s and Whose Homophones Poster
- Two, Too, and To Homophones Poster
- Your and You’re Homophones Poster
- Where, Wear, and We’re Homophones Poster
- Pear, Pair, and Pare Homophones Poster
- Sea and See Homophones Poster
- Know and No Homophones Poster
- He’ll, Heel, and Heal Homophones Poster
- Hi and High Homophones Poster
- Meat and Meet Homophones Poster
- Rode and Road Homophones Poster
- Son and Sun Homophones Poster
- Won and One Homophones Poster
Resource Pack This resource is part of the 200+ Page Free Elementary School Teaching Resource Pack. Download this resource and 72 other resources in the complete pack. View the pack...
How do I print this teaching resource?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Common Core State Standards alignment
Use conventional spelling for high-frequency and other studied words and for adding suffixes to base words (e.g., sitting, smiled, cries, happiness)....
Correctly use frequently confused words (e.g., to, too, two; there, their).*...
Spell grade-appropriate words correctly, consulting references as needed....
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!