A cut and color activity for students to create the White House.
Print-and-Go Presidents’ Day Activities for Primary
Get ready for Presidents’ Day with our fun and educational printable craft for kindergarten students! This activity is perfect for helping young learners identify and work with 2D shapes as they build their own paper version of the White House.
The craft includes an easy-to-cut printable pattern for students to color, cut out, and assemble. Your students will love creating their own little White House while learning about the presidency and American history.
More Presidents’ Day Ideas for the Classroom
Here are five additional options that you could create for your Presidents’ Day bulletin board:
- As a class project, showcase each student’s finished White House on a bulletin board labeled “Welcome to the White House”
- Create a “Presidents’ Day Time Line” bulletin board by adding a photograph of each president to each White House.
- Create a “Presidential Portrait” bulletin board by having the students draw a portrait of a president they learned about and add it to the bulletin board.
- Create a “Presidential Trivia” bulletin board by adding interesting facts about the presidents.
- Create a “Presidential Campaign” bulletin board by having the students create campaign posters for their favorite president.
This craft is a great way to celebrate Presidents’ Day and make learning about American history fun and interactive for your students.
Write a review to help other teachers and parents like yourself. If you'd like to request a change to this resource, or report an error, select the corresponding tab above.