Individual student and whole class trackers using the Statistics & Probability Common Core Standards.
Use the whole class Word document to visually track the Statistics & Probability indicators that each of your students have mastered. Record the date and any observations that you make in the table. The Word document is fully editable, allowing you to add or remove any indicators.
Also available to download is an individual student tracker PDF.
Trackers are available for the following sub-elements:
- Use random sampling to draw inferences about a population
- Draw informal comparative inferences about two populations
- Investigate chance processes and develop, use, and evaluate probability models.
Use these trackers to:
- monitor concepts covered throughout the year
- identify areas that may need to be revisited
- assist with report writing.
Please note that these trackers are correct as of September 2018. All information was taken from the Common Core State Standards Initiative and should be cross-referenced with any relevant curriculum documents that your school may implement before use.