A set of 16 reading signs that can be displayed outside your classroom door.
Looking for an easy way to track what your class is currently (or just finished) reading? These reading signs make it really simple!
Print the signs you are wanting to display on cardstock and slip them into dry erase pockets so they can be reused. Hang them outside your door so that everyone can see what your class is reading! There is even a place for your class to rate the book out of 5 stars!
Signs to choose from:
- We are currently reading…
- We just finished reading…
- Our class has read ___ books this year!
- Our class has read ___ books this month!
- Our class has read ___ books this week!
- Our class has collectively read ___ books this year!
- Our class has collectively read ___ books this month!
- Our class has collectively read ___ books this week!
These signs are great to use during Read Across America week or all year long to help create a culture of readers in your classroom!
Download this resource as part of a larger resource pack or Unit Plan.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!