A cyber safety poster to help the students understand correct online behavior.
This is part of a three poster set highlighting safe and appropriate behaviors when interacting online.
Use this teaching resource when introducing online presence and digital citizenship to your class.
Points raised in this poster include:
- Take action. Ask the victim if they need your help.
- Give words of support to the victim.
- Alert a teacher, parent or other adult.
- Put yourself in the victim’s shoes – try to understand them.
- Encourage the victim to find help from someone they trust.
- Don’t give up. Talk to more people. The victim needs you.
Use this resource in conjunction with:
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!