Decorate your space-themed classroom with editable classroom desk tags.
Space-Themed Classroom Decor That’s Out of This World!
Are you blasting off into a new year with a space-themed classroom? If so, we can help with our brand new editable desk name plates!
We are thrilled to offer you these fantastic desk name plates that will make a huge difference in your classroom! With three different versions, tailored to different ages, you’ll be able to keep track of your students with ease. Plus, your students will love having their own personalized name plates.. The versions are
- Version 1 – Basic (Student Name Only)
- Version 2 – Primary- Grade 2 (Student Name, Alphabet Line, Number Line to 20)
- Version 3 – Intermediate/Upper (Student Name, Cursive Alphabet, Multiplication Chart, Place Value Chart)
Do you have a brand new class? Are you wanting to re-theme your classroom? Editable desk name plates are the perfect resource for you!
Customize Our Outer Space Decor for Student Desks
A bold and spaced-out theme in your classroom is sure to make it an exciting and engaging place for your students! These vibrant outer space-themed desk name tags will add a pop of color to your classroom and make your students’ names stand out. The best part? These desk nameplates are fully editable, so you can personalize them to fit your classroom needs. Simply follow the easy steps below to create a unique and welcoming learning environment for your little learners.
- Use the download button to download/make a copy of the Google Slides template.
- Determine which layout you would like for your nameplates, and delete the other two slides in the slide deck.
- Once you have the design you prefer, duplicate the slide as many times as needed to create enough tags for your students. You can do this by using the copy/paste command, or by right clicking the slide thumbnail and selecting “Duplicate”.
- Type in your student names, adjusting fonts if desired.
- Download as a PDF and print your new desk tags!
Easily Prepare This Resource for Your Students
We’d recommend printing your students’ desk name plates out on thick white durable card. Once you’ve printed them it’s time to adhere them to your students’ desks. Our hot tip is to use velcro dots or velcro strips – this means that you can remove the desk name plate when the desk is changed or being cleaned.