Bring a bit of fall into the classroom with a set of fall-themed worksheets covering syllables, blending, segmenting, and more!
Blend, Segment, and Count Syllables – Fall Phonics Activities
Are you looking to bring a broader range of phonics activities into your fall lesson plans? We’ve got you covered with a set of fall phonics practice sheets for kindergarten and first grade. This series of six phonics worksheets includes
- Fall Syllables – Students will count and identify the number of syllables in fall vocabulary words.
- Fall Segmenting – Students will look at fall images and determine how many sounds are in the word by counting.
- Fall Onset and Rime – Students use their blending strategies to combine onsets and rimes to create fall words.
- Fall Middle Sounds Worksheet – Students will cut and paste letter tiles to complete words presented in images.
- Fall Initial Sounds Worksheet – Students will cut and paste letter tiles to complete the initial sound in a series of fall-themed vocabulary words.
Students will celebrate fall and develop their reading, spelling, and writing skills fun and engaging through the worksheets in this resource download!
Easily Prepare This Resource for Your Students
Use the dropdown icon on the Download button to choose between the PDF or Google Slides version of this resource.
This resource was created by Kendall Britnell, a teacher in Colorado and a Teach Starter collaborator.
Don’t stop there! We’ve got more fall craft activities, worksheets, and resources that cut down on lesson planning time:
[resource:4841331] [resource:4840426] [resource:4840158]