Demonstrate learning about the history of Black History Month with a brochure project.
Let’s Learn the History of Black History Month!
Through this activity, students will organize their learning about the prominent leaders, vocabulary, and purpose behind Black History Month. Students will use this template to display their learning surrounding the following
- Black History Month Words to Know
- Prominent Black Leaders of the Civil Rights Movement
- Famous Quotes About Black History Month
- The Purpose of Black History Month
- When Black History Month Began, and Who Was Responsible for its Creation
Ways To Prepare This Resource
Use the dropdown icon on the Download button to download this resource’s Google Slides or PDF version.
This resource was created by Lindsey Phillips, a teacher in Michigan and Teach Starter Collaborator.