A 14-slide editable PowerPoint to use in the classroom when introducing number patterns and rules.
The topics covered in this presentation include:
- a definition of number sequences
- different types of number sequences
- completing number sequences
- number pattern rules
- identifying rules
- using rules to complete a sequence of numbers.
This PowerPoint includes links to the following number pattern resources:
Use the drop-down menu to select the following download options:
- Identifying Number Patterns and their Rules PowerPoint - Microsoft PowerPoint
- Identifying Number Patterns and their Rules PowerPoint - Adobe Reader
How do I open and edit this PowerPoint presentation?
"I love teach starter and am so thankful to have found such a great resource collection. The fee is only a few hours pay and I saved myself that much work within the first 15 minutes!" ~ Nanci, a happy Teach Starter member.
Want to see why hundreds of thousands of teachers love Teach Starter? Download a FREE 200+ page pack of premium Teach Starter teaching resources.
Common Core State Standards alignment
Comments & Reviews
Request a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!