Get everything you need to create a jungle theme classroom with over 20 editable templates.
Try the Easiest Way to Build a Jungle Theme Classroom
Do you want to bring the spirit of the jungle into your classroom decor this school year? Bring the beauty and majesty of the Amazon Rainforests to life for your students!
The teachers of Teach Starter have made it easy with a complete jungle-themed classroom bundle.
We have stocked this decor pack with everything you will need to bring the rainforests to your students (minus all the rain and those poisonous plants, of course!). From printable letters for your displays to birthday charts and digital teaching presentations to welcome signs, this classroom theme bundle will have you sorted for your setup.
This popular classroom theme can help you create a dynamic learning space that fosters your students’ sense of adventure and exploration and offers an immersive experience for learning about jungles in science and geography classes.
How to Plan Your Jungle Theme Classroom
This classroom theme pack has you set with printable jungle decor and digital materials, but what else can you do to bring the rainforest feel to your room? Here are some tips from our teacher team:
- Celebrate special students with a monkey theme. Instead of a student of the week or the month, why not bring that jungle favorite, the monkey, into the mix? Each month, you can celebrate the top banana!
- Add rainsticks to your calm-down corner. If you’re planning a self-regulation space for your classroom, bring the peace and calm of the rainforest into the space with a DIY rainstick made from cardboard tubes filled with rice, lentils or beans.
- Create a reading hut. Make over your reading corner in the style of a grass hut so students can experience life in a jungle home.
Jungle Theme Bulletin Board Ideas for the Classroom
Ready to put those printable cut-out decorations and letters to use in building all your displays? Tropical rainforests are teeming with biodiversity, and the array of jungle animals opens up many fun puns to play with in your classroom. We’ve got some fun bulletin board ideas for you to go wild with!
- Welcome to the Jungle
- Wild About Learning
- Get Wild About Reading
- Adventure Awaits in (Year Level/Class)
- Let Your Imagination Run Wild
Giraffe Themed Bulletin Boards
- There’s a Spot for You in This Room
- Great Work Spotted
- Reaching New Heights in (Grade Level)
- Watch Us Grow
Monkey Themed Bulletin Boards
Most of the world’s monkeys call rainforests their home, so building a jungle-themed display with this fun animal at the center is a must.
- We’re Bananas for Learning
- Swinging Into (Grade Level or Learning Area)
- Hang in There
Lion Themed Bulletin Boards
- Roaring Good Behavior
- We’re Not Lion. Reading Is Fun.
- Take Pride in What You Do
More Jungle Activities & Templates for Your Teacher Toolkit
Our decor bundles aren’t the only resources in store to bring the jungle fun to your class. Explore these activities and templates for teaching students about this habitat and the creatures that live there:
[resource:5051127] [resource:1886662] [resource:2666510]