An activity book for primary students to use when learning about Martin Luther King, Jr.
Use this resource with your primary students to celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Print and fold the paper along the lines creating a small book of activities for your students to enjoy.
- Trace It – students trace Martin Luther King, Jr.’s name as they read it.
- Color It – students color in Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Draw It – students draw a picture showing an example of peace.
- Color It – students color the images that show what Martin Luther King, Jr. stood for.
- Find It – students find the words in the word search.
This resource is perfect when used as a reading center activity.
We create premium quality, downloadable teaching resources for primary/elementary school teachers that make classrooms buzz!
Find more resources for these topics
Suggest a change
You must be logged in to request a change. Sign up now!
Report an Error
You must be logged in to report an error. Sign up now!